Rollins Law Group has represented landlords throughout Marion County and Hamilton County in hundreds of eviction lawsuits and compliance matters.
Below is a list of services we offer:
- Emergency Eviction Petitions
- Lease Drafting/review
- Lease Disputes
- Health & Hospital Complaints and compliance matters
Rely on Rollins Law Group to help with your tenant disputes
Many legal issues can arise from a landlord-tenant disputes. While some legal issues are clear cut in Indiana, some matters are highly dependent on the circumstances. Matters that regularly appear are:
- Can a tenant withhold rent or receive a setoff for repairs the tenant made to the property?
- Can a landlord access the property without authority from the tenant?
- What restrictions are there on application of the security deposit?
- When must a landlord allow a tenant to break a lease?
- Is a 10-day notice to vacate required before filing for eviction?
When a dispute arises with a tenant or you need to start eviction proceedings, you can depend on Rollins Law Group. The Indiana Code on landlord-tenant relationships is highly complex. A landlord’s miscalculation on a situation can prove to be extremely costly. Therefore, landlords are best served to speak with an experienced real estate attorney who is knowledgeable in Indiana's landlord-tenant laws. If you need help regarding a matter on your rental property, or have a general landlord question, please call 317-558-9677 or contact us for a free consultation.