Rollins Law Group has represented landlords throughout Marion County and Hamilton County in hundreds of eviction lawsuits and compliance matters.
Rely on Rollins Law Group to help with your tenant disputes
Many legal issues can arise from a landlord-tenant disputes. While some legal issues are clear cut in Indiana, some matters are highly dependent on the circumstances. Matters that regularly appear are:
- Can a tenant withhold rent or receive a setoff for repairs the tenant made to the property?
- Can a landlord access the property without authority from the tenant?
- What restrictions are there on the application of the security deposit?
- When must a landlord allow a tenant to break a lease?
- Is a 10-day notice to vacate required before filing for eviction?
When a dispute arises with a tenant or you need to start eviction proceedings, you can depend on Rollins Law Group. The Indiana Code on landlord-tenant relationships is highly complex. A landlord’s miscalculation on a situation can prove to be extremely costly. Therefore, landlords are best served to speak with an experienced real estate attorney who is knowledgeable in Indiana’s landlord-tenant laws. If you need help regarding a matter on your rental property, or have a general landlord question, please call 317-558-9677 or contact us for a free consultation.